Welcome to our community of practice.
As a community we would like to:
Build and nurture capability of aspiring through to professional visual scribes
Share and apply for visual scribing opportunities to get experience.
Be a safe place for all levels to be able to share their work for feedback
Be champions of visual scribing and building the professional profile to be accepted as part of ‘the way we work’ in APS
Principles for this community
- everyone has something to contribute (even the smallest voice or newest member)
- respect each others’ perspectives and experiences
- ideas and opinions are shared in confidence
- build community knowledge wherever you can. If in doubt, share it - ideas, questions and solutions
- beware of absolutist positions - experiences vary widely across government and what’s important is to recognise and share knowledge
- you are part of a bigger network - use it and work as a community
Meetups for 2021 are typically the first Friday of each month, 3.30-4.15pm
Join via GovTeams: