Posting these up very late!
Sprint 124 - Goals and Outcomes
wrap up discovery process
start future state blueprint
4 success metrics setup
Our goals were a bit off this sprint, we ended up working on different stories, and didn’t get the four new success metrics setup.
Other things we did finish:
- removed all harvesters from CKAN, migrated them to MAGDA
This came down to getting the new MAGDA connector for Geoscience Australia finished and documented.
- open data meetup event is up and live on meetup
- we’ve finally added google analytics to the open data toolkit
- we measured how many people click back to data.gov.au from NationalMap to download data, and learned that almost nobody does that, only 0.02% of our total traffic
- we’ve created our discovery deck, wrapping up the discovery phase, and we’ll be publishing that up here shortly (link to come)
As always, we’d love your input/feedback.
Gordon, Alex, Bec, Gavin