I didn’t resolve the font issue, but IT restricts us from installing new fonts anyway - a substitute font was used and was sufficient.
I didn’t use Figma, mainly because of time constraints. I didn’t want to start learning a new application when I was unsure if the outcome would prove valuable – I knew I could achieve what I wanted in Photoshop so went down that route. Also, working online posed security questions for me and I was concerned the Department’s work might be inadvertently viewed/shared.
Lastly, no, the purpose of the visuals were to prompt initial conversation about what a website might look like for our purpose. Only a desktop version was required to spark conversation.