Showcasing skills, knowledge and collaboration
Invitation to government and industry
We are holding our first Digital Summit on Thursday 3 October 2019 at the National Convention Centre Canberra.
The aim of the summit is to showcase government digital transformation, share stories and ideas, build skills, knowledge and collaborate to move forward on our digital transformation journey.
We are all committed to improving the delivery of government services for all Australians, and the Digital Summit will be a key place to meet like-minded colleagues, develop connections and help each other along the way.
Key presenters at the summit include:
- Minister for the National Disability Insurance Scheme and Minister for Government Services, the Hon. Stuart Robert MP
- David Thodey AO, Chair of the CSIRO and Chair of the APS Review
- Hugh Bradlow, President of the Australian Academy of Technology and Engineering
- Renée Leon PSM, Secretary of the Department of Human Services
- Randall Brugeaud, Chief Executive Officer of the Digital Transformation Agency,
- Associate Professor Julia Powles, University of Western Australia
- Ron Gauci, Chief Executive Officer of the Australian Information Industry Association
- Yvonne Adele (Ms Megabyte), our MC for the event
- Keynotes on the future of work and service in the public sector
- Expert panel on challenges and opportunities of digital transformation
- Case studies
- Exhibition showcase
Registration is now open and the early bird rate closes 23 September , so get in fast to secure the best price!
For more information, visit www.dta.gov.au/summit
Digital Transformation Agency